-Built in solid steel, with anticorrosive treatment and coated in high impact polystyrene, it provides greater security, resistance and durability to the set.
-No need to fix it on the floor.
Equipped with curved backrest
-That besides providing comfort to the patient, it allows greater approach to the operative field.
Integrated foot control
-It unifies all the foot controls, allowing drives of the chair, equipment, water unit and reflector.
Integrated junction box
-Optimizing space inside the office.
Displays the on/off button
-Located on the side of the base of the chair facilitating the access of the professional.
-Wide padding, with lumbar support, mounted on a rigid structure covered with high resistance injected polyurethane, coated with laminated material, seamless, non-toxic and anti-flame. Equipped with a wide padding with Easy fix system for a quick and easy removal of the backrest for sanitization
-Available in 15 colors, being PVC and Leather*. (*optional)
-With 05 colors available. (optional)
-Upholstery with massage system and lumbar support, which provides greater comfort to the patient, minimizing stress and fatigue during the procedures.
-Independent command and control that can be triggered by the patient himself.(*optional)
Pneumatic support arm
- Folding arm support with rounded finish, dispenses movement and facilitates cleaning and disinfection.
- A fixed arm and an articulable arm, with a pneumatic device driven through the control panel of the equipment, which allows to control the movement of the arm "drop" facilitating the access of the patient, automatic movement (drop) when the chair reaches the zero position facilitating the exit of the patient.
Joystick command pedal:
- Three work schedules
- Return to zero position
- Spit position and return to last position
- Blocking the movements of the chair
- Reflector activation
Double Crushing Protection System
- When the chair is in a downward movement of the seat, any obstruction under the chair will trigger this device, automatically stopping all chair movements, preventing further problems.
- The anti crushing system is located at the back of the backrest and at the back of the pantograph and is activated when something prevents the movement of the chair, preventing accidents.
-Synchronized movements between the backrest and the seat. At the end of the descent course of the backrest allows the Trendelemburg position (adopted position where the legs and pelvis are at a higher level than the thorax and head).
- Electro-mechanical driven gearmotor with soft start.
- It provides smoothness in the movements.
- Eliminates the sensation of bumps when activated.
- Increases engine life.
- Integrated and low voltage: 24 volts.
- Allows full interface with reflector, equipment and Saevo electronic water unit.
- Greater safety to the patient and the professional.
- Ensures greater durability of components.
-Practicality in the removal of the back of the thorax, facilitating the cleaning and disinfection, through the Easy-Fix system.
-127 or 220V ~ 50/60Hz.
-Anatomic, removable, bi-articulated and height-adjustable headrest with anterior, posterior and longitudinal movements and lever lock system
Multimedia Kit (optional)
-Arm with pneumatic lock.
-Equipment with up to 6 terminals:
-01 triple syringe.
-01 electric micromotor.
-01 terminal for pneumatic micromotor.
-01 terminal for high rotation.
01 Borden terminal kit with spray*.
01 Fiber Optic Terminal Kit*
01 Curing Light Kit*
01 Ultrasound Kit*
01 Jet of Bicarbonate Kit*
-Movement of the tips through retractable rods with lock to relieve the tension of the hose, which provides lightness of movements, allowing greater proximity to the operative field.
-Articulable and with pneumatic locking, actuated by a button located under the body of the equipment on the side handle providing freedom of movement.
-Progressive for the actuation of the hand pieces in the terminals of the equipment, which allows the control of the speed and with actuation in any point of the pedal.
- Rotating, removable and autoclavable nozzle
- Allows the inclusion of Kit for heated water in the triple syringe (optional).
-Smooth, rounded, light and flexible, without grooves or stretch marks.
Support of the tips
-With individual pneumatic drive.
-Accompany 2 Trays that facilitate the organization of work instruments in day to day clinical
-Compact built in ABS with rounded corners.
-In white, with anticorrosive treatment.
Body of the team
-Built in high impact polyethylene.
-Bilateral with pneumatic drive.
-Wide and stable(*optional)
Side panel with manometer
-That allows the visualization of the air pressure and control of the equipment supply.
Translucent reservoir for
-Water from hand pieces and triple syringe with 1000ml reservoir.
PAD control panel with activation of the chair functions:
-Seating up and down.
-Up and down the back of the chair.
-Seating emergency stop.
-Positioning back to zero.
-Negatoscope with light generated by semiconductor devices (LED).
-Programmable vat and scope holder water.
-Spit position and return to last position.
-Negatoscope coupled to the equipment for easy visualization of periapical and occlusal radiographic exams.
-White and uniform LED illumination.
-Technology that performs the disinfection of the internal part of hoses
Does not accept left-handed mounting
-S 500 available for right-handers only - no mounting option for left-handers.
-It features an exclusive approach sensor that automatically triggers the water flow in the spitter, providing greater convenience, comfort for the patient, safety and water savings.
-Deep, removable and with drain for solids retention and coverage to avoid spills.
Filter of debris
-Debris filter located in the body of the water unit, easy to clean and access.
-Water flow regulation system
-Allows fine adjustment of water flow.
-01 Venturi Suctor
-01 Vac Plus Suctor
-Optional: BV Suctor*
Folding water unit
-Vat foldable in 180º, facilitating the approach of the patient when in spitting position.
Cup holder system
-Water heating for triple syringe (optional).
-Arm range with the possibility of including up to three terminals with PAD commands
-Translucent reservoirs of 1000 ml for: Water from hand pieces and triple syringe.
- Lighting Technology - LED
- Less energy consumption, it consumes up to 95% less electrical energy than conventional models.
- Does not use light bulbs.
- Longer life of the light source (LED), up to 50,000 hours.
- The reflector is activated exclusively by the proximity sensor located at the bottom of the head, avoiding the risk of cross contamination.
- The selection of the light intensity is also made through the proximity sensor.
- The reflector has an internal digital electronic system, easy and quick to program.
Cold light source
-Does not generate heat in the operating field.
Rectangular light focus
- When properly positioned for illumination of the mouth, it does not generate discomfort in the eye region of the patient.
- Increasing the size of the mouth cavity illumination focus, providing a larger illumination area in the working field.
-Totally innovative with rounded lines, it provides a modern and harmonious look and facilitates handling.
- In resistant material, with 620º rotation. It is lightweight, has high durability and allows ample mobility in various positions.
- New design that presents a more robust body and easy to clean.
- Bilateral handle shape - allows isolation avoiding the risk of cross contamination.
- Removable and autoclavable.
- The positioning of the handles makes it possible to choose the position according to the professional's needs.
- Removable, made of resistant and transparent material, protects the optical system against aerosol.
- The office can be configured with one of the versions below:
AVAILABLE IN THE VERSIONS:
Sirius Sensor 3 LEDs
- Optical system with 3 LEDs.
- Three Intensities: 10.000, 20.000 and 30,000 LUX
Sirius Sensor 5 LEDs
- Optical system with 5 LEDs.
- Three Intensities: 25.000, 35.000 and 45,000 LUX
Sirius Sensor 3x2 LEDs*
- Exclusive Yellow light Technology.
- Optical system with 5 LEDs: 3 white LEDs + 2 yellow LEDs.
- Four light intensities - white light: 15.000, 25.000 and 35.000 - LUX and yellow light: 6.500 LUX.
- Allows the use of Yellow light during clinical procedures with photoactivated materials, increasing their handling time by inhibiting early polymerization of composite resins and other photoactivated materials.(*optional)
DENTAL SET S500 H CONFIGURATION
Dental Chair: S500 - Anvisa: 10069210062
Water Unit: Syncrus G4A - Anvisa: 10069210063
Delivery Unit: Syncrus G8 HE - Anvisa: 10069210075
Dental Light: Sirius G8 Sensor 3 Leds, Sirius G8 Sensor 5 Leds; Sirius G8 Sensor 5 (3X2) Leds - Anvisa: 10069210069